Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Eden Project




I did my masters in University of Plymouth last year and my boyfriend paid me a surprise visit in April. Apart from that being the best thing ever cos I hadn't seen him since Christmas, we did a few cool things while he was over. One of the places we went was the Eden Project in Cornwall. Its kinda like a botanical garden but way better. Its built in a reclaimed mine with a large emphasis on education and conservation. Its difficult to describe the atmosphere of the place but personally its one of my favourite places cos I find it so inspirational and just plain beautiful. If you ever get a chance to go I would deffo recommend it!










Flowers in the rainforest biome

Lemons in the Mediterranean biome



WEEE Man made out of recycled household appliances. I love the washing machine doors for eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment