Sunday 8 July 2012

What I've been up to


Well I know it's been a while since I've posted on this blog. Ive had a tough couple of months but I really wanna get back into blogging again.

I have recently started a makeup artistry course which I absolutely love! I'm doing module 3 in LA makeup academy part time 2 evenings a week. So far we have done natural makeup, bridal, trend look, evening, high fashion and black and white photographic.

I feel like I've finally found something I absolutely love to do and really would like to make a career out of it. I find myself excited for Mondays and Tuesdays now (the nights of the course) which is definitely unusual. 

As you can see from the picture I have bought quite a few new brushes since starting the course, all Sigma as they are excellent quality at a very good price. I will be doing a post on my favourite brushes very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment